Little Jags Preschool is Wellington's early childhood program for 3-year-olds. Little Jags provides a nurturing environment, stimulating curriculum, strong teachers, small class sizes, and engaging adventures in learning. Students work with specially trained classroom teachers and specialists in art, music, French, physical education, library, and guidance as they actively learn about the world around them.
Little Jags students:
- begin formal experiences with literacy, math, social studies, and science.
- participate in musical and dramatic performances.
- extend the classroom through frequent field trips.
- plant and manage an organic garden.
- engage in world language instruction.
- become part of a learning community.
- host a variety of special community visitors.
- paint, sing, dance, read, explore, question, risk, and learn.
- have learning experiences in art, music, physical education, guidance, and library.