Hands-on learning and adventure at summer camps.
The Wellington Summer Program provides children of all ages the opportunity to discover new talents, learn essential skills, tackle new obstacles, and build lasting friendships.
Summer registration is now open, featuring over 100 exciting camps, from creative arts to outdoor adventures, from athletic skill-building to academic enrichment, and more.
My child leaves camp in a bright mood looking forward to the next time she’ll be back. That’s the best thing a first-time mom of an ever growing, independent toddler could ask for.”
Summer camp format
- Camps are offered June 12 through August 11.
- Open to students from age 4 through grade 12, regardless of school affiliation.
- Half-day and full-day camps are offered every week.
- Morning programs are 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Afternoon programs are 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Extended Day childcare is available before camp from 7:30 – 9 a.m, as well as after camp from 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- Choose from over 100 exciting summer camps, from creative arts to outdoor adventures, from athletic skill-building to academic enrichment, and more!
- Easy online registration.
Waivers and medical forms
- Administration of Medication 2017
- Discover Adventure Waiver Packet
- GymSkills Waiver 2017
- Liberty Liability 2017
- PreK Immunization and Medical Form 2017
- Day Trekkers Sports Nature and Art Waiver