Like our students, you’ll be challenged.
And you’ll love it.
We advise our students to be fearless. We say the same to our teachers and administrators. We encourage original thinking and innovative ideas. The result: The Wellington School was named a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates who seek a vibrant, innovative educational community. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our admission policies, financial aid, or employment.
- Upper School History/Social Studies Teacher
- Upper School Math Teacher – Full Time Position
- Upper School Math Teacher – Long Term Substitute
- Middle School Science Teacher – Long Term Substitute
- Upper School Head JV Boys Tennis Coach
- Aftercare Teacher
- Middle School Assistant Softball Coach
- Upper School Varsity Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach
- Upper School Varsity Assistant Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Upper School Girls Head JV Softball Coach
- Substitute Teachers
To be considered for these positions, please send the following materials to the contact person mentioned in the posting:
- Completed application
- Professional resume
- Cover letter
- Statement of educational philosophy (faculty candidates)