Like our students, you’ll be challenged.
And you’ll love it.
We advise our students to be fearless. We say the same to our teachers and administrators. We encourage original thinking and innovative ideas. The result: The Wellington School was named a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates who seek a vibrant, innovative educational community. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our admission policies, financial aid, or employment.
- Learning Specialist, 7th – 12th Grade
- TESOL/ESL Instructor
- Upper School Head Girls Lacrosse Coach
- Aftercare Teacher
- Lower School Learning Guide
- Middle School Head Golf Coach
- Upper School JV Head Golf Coach
To be considered for these positions, please send the following materials to the contact person mentioned in the posting:
- Completed application
- Professional resume
- Cover letter
- Statement of educational philosophy (faculty candidates)