Hands-on learning and adventure at summer camps.
The Wellington Summer Program provides children of all ages the opportunity to discover new talents, learn essential skills, tackle new obstacles, and build lasting friendships.
Summer registration will launch February 1, 2018 at 7 a.m. An online preview our summer camp offerings, including specific dates and times, will be available the week prior to registration opening.
Summer camp format 2018
- Camps are offered in 10 weekly sessions. The program begins the week of June 4 runs through the week of August 6.
- Open to students from age 4 through grade 12, regardless of school affiliation.
- You may register for one program or every week of the summer. The choice is yours.
- Half-day and full-day camps are offered every week.
- Morning programs are 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Afternoon programs are 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Extended Day childcare is available before camp from 7:30 – 9 a.m, as well as after camp from 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- Choose from over 100 exciting summer camps, from creative arts to outdoor adventures, from athletic skill-building to academic enrichment, and more!
- Easy online registration.
Waivers and medical forms