Helping make a private school education attainable.


 

We understand the demands on today’s families and the need for flexibility in paying tuition. That’s why The Wellington School offers four different payment plans. The $1,250 nonrefundable deposit is applied to the first payment. Families who receive financial aid pay a $250 nonrefundable deposit.

 

Our payment plans include:

 

Pre-Pay Plan (Plan A)

Payment of tuition and trip or graduation fees is made on or before May 1. The benefit to this plan is a small reduction in tuition. This plan is not available after May 1. Families who receive financial aid may not participate in the Pre-Pay Plan.

 

Traditional Plan (Plan B)

With this plan, 60% of tuition and fees are paid by July 5. The remaining 40% is remitted on January 5. There are no administrative charges with this plan.

 

Installment Plan (Plan C)

Tuition and fees are paid in six equal installments. The first installment is due on or before June 5. Subsequent installments are due on the fifth day of each successive month, ending on November 5. Any scholarship or financial aid is allocated equally to each of the six installments. There is a $100 administrative fee for this plan that’s included in the payments. Selection of this plan requires deposit and tuition payments to be made through the online payment methods outlined in the parent portal.

 

Extended Plan (Plan D)

Tuition and fees are paid in ten installments beginning on July 5. Subsequent installments are due on the fifth day of each successive month, ending on April 5. Any scholarship, or financial aid is allocated equally to each of the six installments. There is a $175 administrative fee for this plan that’s included in the payments. Selection of this plan requires deposit and tuition payments to be made through the online payment methods outlined in the parent portal.

 

Contact Admissions


 

The Wellington School
3650 Reed Road
Columbus, OH 43220
614-324-1564
admissions@wellington.org

 

REQUEST INFO