Helping students find a great fit.
Student & Family Resources
We guide students in uncovering interests and strengths and realizing their potential for tomorrow’s world.
- Individual conversations related to academic and career goals
- Digital resources such as SCOIR and YouScience
- Alumni Career Night for underclassmen and alumni
We educate students and families to help identify best fit institutions.
- Small group presentations regarding diverse school types and characteristics
- Informational programs and individual appointments for families
- Interactive workshops with admissions officers representing a wide variety of post-secondary institutions
- More than 100 visits each year by representatives from colleges and universities throughout the country
Counsel students as they navigate through their individual college search and application processes.
- Small, grade-level group meetings beginning freshman year
- Weekly college counseling course for 3rd trimester juniors and 1st trimester seniors
- Structured guidance to increase understanding of and confidence in the application process
- Counseling staff with diverse experiences and contributions to the field at local and national levels
Empower students to become effective storytellers of their own narratives and celebrate individual accomplishments.
- College Composition class for juniors and Essay Writing Workshop for rising seniors
- Guided resume drafting and reviews for juniors
- Faculty Edit Team providing additional support with essay drafting
- Holistic and personalized recommendation letters