Our program for Little Jags through grade 4 encourages our students to actively participate in their own education by developing early the varied skills and open minds that will lead to a love of lifelong learning.
After Sept. 15 Accepting applications for all grade levels
Monday, Feb. 15 Application deadline for 1st round decisions
Monday, Mar 1 First round admission decisions
Monday, Mar. 15 Second round admissions decisions
Apr. through Aug. Rolling admissions where space is available
Lower school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Submit the Parent Authorization Form
- Submit the appropriate Parent Questionnaire for your child's grade level
- Submit contact information for your child's most recent teacher or care giver. This recommendation is most effective when the teacher has known your child for a minimum of three months. An automated email will be generated to the teacher/care giver with a link to complete the recommendation. Please wait until after Nov. 1 to submit the teacher recommendation request.
- If applicable, complete the Transcript Request Form
- If applicable, scan and email a copy of your child's most recent progress report or report card to email@example.com
Call the Admissions Office at 614-324-1564 to schedule a virtual student visit and virtual screening/test (if applicable).
In lieu of a campus visit, Wellington will be recording your child during the screening and/or student interview. The video will be held confidentially and for the admissions process only. Registration to the virtual event acknowledges your acceptance of this process.