Our program for Little Jags through grade 4 encourages our students to actively participate in their own education by developing early the varied skills and open minds that will lead to a love of lifelong learning.
Lower school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Email Parent Authorization Form
- Email Parent Questionnaire
...or mail the paper application, forms, photo, and payment to:
3650 Reed Road
Columbus, Ohio 43220
Attention: Admissions Office
- Ask your child’s most recent teacher or school director to complete the Teacher Recommendation Form and return it to the Admissions Office. This recommendation is most effective when the teacher has known your child for a minimum of three months.
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form (if applicable), and forward it to your child’s current school.
Call the Admissions Office at 614-324-1564 to schedule a test date and student visit for your child. The application and authorization forms must be received by Admissions prior to the screening and visit date.