Our middle school provides a caring community as kids transition from childhood to young adulthood. Students solve problems of increasing complexity as well as stretch and grow both academically and socially as they develop greater confidence in their abilities.
After Sept. 15 Accepting applications for all grade levels
Monday, Feb. 15 Application deadline for 1st round decisions
Monday, Mar. 1 First round admission decisions
Monday, Mar. 15 Second round admissions decisions
Apr. through Aug. Rolling admissions where space is available
Middle school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Submit the Parent Authorization Form
- Submit the Parent Questionnaire
- Submit the Student Questionnaire
- Submit contact information for your child's most recent math teacher, English teacher, and any third teacher/coach/counselor. This recommendation is most effective when the teacher has known your child for a minimum of three months. An automated email will be generated to each teacher with a link to complete the appropriate recommendation form online. Please wait until after Nov. 1 to submit the teacher recommendation request.
- Submit the Transcript Request Form
- Scan and email a copy of your child's most recent progress report or report card using the link at the top right of this page.
The application, application fee, and authorization form must be received prior to the testing and visit dates. Call 614-324-1564 or email email@example.com.
- Schedule a student visit.
- Schedule an admissions testing date.