Our middle school provides a caring community as kids transition from childhood to young adulthood. Students solve problems of increasing complexity as well as stretch and grow both academically and socially as they develop greater confidence in their abilities.
Middle school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Email Parent Authorization Form
- Email Parent Questionnaire
- Email Student Questionnaire
...or mail the paper application, forms, photo and payment to:
3650 Reed Road
Columbus, Ohio 43220
Attention: Admissions Office
- Ask your child’s math, English, and any third special area teacher/counselor/coach to complete Teacher Recommendation Forms and return them to the Admissions Office. These recommendations are the most effective when the teacher has known the student for a minimum of three months.
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form, and forward this form to your child’s current school.
Call the Admissions Office at 614-324-1564 to register for a test date and to schedule a visit for your child. The application and authorization forms must be received prior to the test and visit date. Admissions tests for grades 5 – 12 will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2020 beginning at 9 a.m. at Wellington. An alternate test date is offered on Friday, January 31, 2020 from 9 a.m. to noon.