Preparation for the demands of college and beyond. Advanced courses combined with opportunities for independent research empower students to dive deeply into their passions.
Upper school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Email Parent Authorization Form
- Email Parent Questionnaire
- Email Student Questionnaire
...or mail the paper application, forms, photo and payment to:
3650 Reed Road
Columbus, Ohio 43220
Attention: Admissions Office
- Ask your child’s math, English, and any third special area teacher/counselor/coach to complete Teacher Recommendation Forms (see links below) and return them to the Admissions Office. These recommendations are the most effective when the teacher has known the student for a minimum of three months.
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form and forward this form to your child’s current school.
Call the Admissions Office at 614-324-1564 to register for a test date and to schedule a visit for your child. The application and authorization forms must be received prior to the test and visit date. Admissions tests for grades 5 – 12 will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2020 beginning at 9 a.m. at Wellington. An alternate test date is offered on Friday, January 31, 2020 from 9 a.m. to noon.